Lawn Be Gone! Rebate
Save water by removing your grass! Replace your lawn with a beautiful, drought-tolerant landscape and receive a rebate of up to $4 per sq. ft.
Rebates are available to customers of participating BAWSCA member agencies. To receive the rebate, you must submit an application and receive a Notice to Proceed from your water provider before removing your lawn.
For the fastest rebate, apply online. Note: you will need you water account number in order to register for an account and submit your application.
- Lawn Be Gone! Rebate Application
- IRS Form W-9
- Terms & Conditions
- Applicant Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Participating Agencies
- BAWSCA Approved Plant List
Cal Water customers: Effective June 1st, Cal Water is no longer accepting new applications to the Lawn Be Gone! program. Cal Water customers can apply for turf replacement rebates at www.calwater.com.
- Water-Wise Gardening Tool:
- FREE! Water-Efficient Landscape Classes
- Artificial Turf Fact Sheet
- Permeable Pavement
- Bay Friendly Landscaping and Gardening
- Soil & Mulching
- Sheet Mulching
- Bay Friendly Guide to Mulch
- California Invasive Plant Council
- Lose the lawn: 24 inspiring lawn-free yards
Member Agencies offering Lawn Be Gone! Rebate
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||Brisbane, City of||1.00|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||Estero Municipal Improvement District||2.00||Foster City|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||Guadalupe Valley Municipal Improvement District||1.00|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||Hillsborough, Town of||1.00|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||Menlo Park, City of||2.00|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||Mid-Peninsula Water District||2.00|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||North Coast County Water District||4.00||Pacifica|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||Redwood City, City of||1.00|
|Lawn Be Gone! Rebate||San Bruno, City of||1.00|